Marathon swimming at Lake Tahoe has grown significantly in recent years and the demand for swim spots is strong. As such, we have increased the number of escort boats, licensed captains, and crews. Even with increased capacity, we still expect the season to fill quickly. Booking your Lake Tahoe swim only takes a few minutes.
The Booking Process simplified…
- Visit our booking calendar to choose your course:
- True Width and Vikingsholm swims are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Length swims are available Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.
- There are two (2) swim slots available each day.
- Reserve your swim by selecting a date and making a $250 deposit*. Dates are available on a first come, first served basis.
- We will send a confirmation and swim contract once we receive your deposit.
- Deposits are 100% refundable for 14-days.
- A waitlist is available for a $25 fee per date reserved. Only one person can be on the waitlist for a given date. Waitlist fees are fully refundable.
- Complete your swim registration and contract (sent once a date is reserved) to receive your booking confirmation.
If you are considering a two-way, tandem or stroke specific (backstroke, butterfly, or breaststroke), please contact us to discuss before making your booking.
File your swim application with the Lake Tahoe Open Water Swimming Association in 2019.
*Please contact us for the full pilot fee per course if you have not already done so.