Marathon swimming at Lake Tahoe has grown significantly in recent years and the demand for swim spots is strong. As such, we have increased the number of escort boats, licensed captains, and crews. Even with increased capacity, we still expect the season to fill quickly. Booking your Lake Tahoe swim only takes a few minutes.
The Booking Process simplified…
- Visit our booking calendar to choose your course.
- Reserve your swim by selecting a date and making a US$350.00* deposit. Dates are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Deposits are 100% refundable for 7 days
- Once a deposit on a date is received, we will send a link to review and complete your swim contract.
- Complete your swim registration once you have reviewed your contract to receive your booking confirmation.
If you are considering a two-way, tandem or stroke specific (backstroke, butterfly, or breaststroke), please contact us to discuss before making your booking.
File your swim application with the Lake Tahoe Open Water Swimming Association in 2020.
*Please contact us for the full pilot fee per course if you have not already done so.